THE ACES AND No One Rides For Free »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

16 hours away from NOW

Yesterday headed over to a local music flee market. Saw a Line 6 echo park, but the price was not interesting enough. Picked up a megaphone for my show tonight - well in 16 hours from now. Also gonna use the house Fender Super Reverb instead of my normal fender tweed bassman, looking for some different tones. I was unable to find a Marshall JTM45 plexi, so I opted for the Super. Anyway we have load-in around 5:30pm on today (sunday 7/19), sound check from 6pm - 6:30pm, get some food, do the preshow meet and great then hit the stage at 8pm sharp opening for The Arc Angels in Petaluma CA - Mystic Theater. Awesome place which holds over 1000. Hope you can make it.

Aces will also be on KSRO on friday 7/24 promoting my Lo Fi Explosion show on 7/30 at the Last Day Saloon in Santa Rosa. Going ?