THE ACES AND No One Rides For Free »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses

You know, I really love technology. There is a conference coming to San Francisco called The SanFran Music Tech Summit being held in San Francisco. I’m planning on attending this with my wife to put me up front and center on how technology is helping the indie band/artist. I read something which said DIY means “Decide It Yourself”. I like that saying a lot. There is some powerful technology available and when combined with creative thinking can really be inspiring and exciting.
On The Aces front, this is the week we put together our heads and get our liner notes together. Actually when it comes to thanking people, following the twitter model (less is more so make your comments count) fits…...