THE ACES AND No One Rides For Free »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

No taco trucks tonight after the show !

I just arrived home (12am PDT) from The Aces opening for Charlie Musselwhite. I was pretty surprised in the response we had. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves plus the dancers were in full swing. I’m always a bit cautious when we perform in front of a mature crowd. We can either be too loud or rambunctious or they will dig what we do. Well it was a good night and the crowd did enjoy our set. (The set did sound pretty good to me too) We meet a lot of new folks (Jill, Matt, Charlie and others I can’t remember) who were very supportive of us. We played a 9 song set featuring classics such as “You’re Gonna Lose” and “Stole Something From Me”…… We’ll it is approaching 12:45am in California and I’m getting tired – until next time, be sure to visit us at www.acesfan.com